NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION 2019
THESE RESOLUTIONS ARE AWESOME
- Give yourself a chance and move from your mistakes
- Create a daily routine that requires you to get up and go to sleep at the same times every day.
- If something you need to do takes less than a few minutes and you’re not busy, just DO it.
- Stop forgetting to say “thank you.”
- Cut back on unhealthy habits you’ve become reliant on.
- Write down three good things that happens to you each day to remind yourself that, despite everything, the world is still a good place.
- If you’re going to be nice, be genuine about it — put out positivity into the world.
- Start writing down your goals, then make a list of the smaller milestones you’ll meet before you achieve that goal. (Breaking your goals into smaller pieces will make them feel more attainable and give you more reasons to celebrate throughout your journey.)