3 WAYS TO MAKE SLIME-
- Yes, although this slime may turn out thick. In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup of while glue and 1 tablespoon of liquid laundry detergent. Stir to combine, then wait a few minutes for it to turn gooey. If you want to make colored slime, stir in a few drops of food coloring into the glue before you add the detergent.
- The easiest way to make slime is to heat a cup of warm water and green food coloring in the microwave. Add 2 cups of cornstarch to the water, and mix with your fingers until the slime’s texture feels gooey enough. Pour your slime into a plastic bag, and enjoy! For help making slime if you don’t have cornstarch, scroll down!
- Squeeze 1½ tablespoons (22.5 milliliters) of dish soap into a bowl. You can use more dish soap to make more slime, but you’ll need to add more cornstarch as well. Consider using some colored or scented dish soap. For a more traditional slime, consider green dish soap. You can also use shampoo instead of dish soap. The thicker the shampoo, the better!
WHAT IS SLIME-
an unpleasantly thick and slippery liquid substance.
Slime was a toy product manufactured by Mattel, sold in a plastic trash can and introduced in February 1976. It was made known by Nickelodeon in You Can’t Do That on Television or YCDTOTV.  It consisted of a non-toxic viscous, squishy and oozy green or other color material made primarily from guar gum. Different variations of Slime were released over the years, including Slime containing rubber insects, eyeballs, and worms and Masters of the Universe Slime for Hordak’s Slime Pit play set in the 1980s.
The late 1970s also introduced a Slime Monster board game; the object of the game was to avoid having your game piece slimed on by a foot-tall plastic monster that had slime oozing from its mouth. Other toy companies have produced their own slime such as the Ecto- Plazm play gel sold with selected figures in Kenner’s Real Ghostbusters toy line. Playmates‘ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figure line also had Retro-Mutagen slime sold in containers and included with play sets.
|Type||Novelty toy and stress toy|
|Materials||Guar gum, PVA Glue|
IS SLIME HARMFUL-
Slime is also harmful to us. Although, pink slime is the most dangerous colour of slime. It is prosecced as the meat of animals and coloured more pink chemical. Slime is loved by children. But, It should not be used too much. The slime is also made in different colours using harmful substances that is a great harm to children
THANKYOU! PLEASE KEEP SEEING MY BLOGS! COMMENT AND FIND OUT MY MISTAKES!
Animals and birds. Deer gardens, stables of horses, safari parks, wild horses and cows, exotic birds like peacocks, ostriches, etc and animals like camels,llamas, alpacas, chinchillas, etc., domesticated animals and birds like rabbits, goats, sheep, geese,ducks, chickens.
ANIMALS A living organism which feeds on organic matter, typically having specialized sense organs and nervous system and able to respond rapidly to stimuli. Animals are organisms that form the biological kingdom Animal. BIRDS All birds have feathers and birds are the only animals that do! Feathers do many jobs for birds. Soft down keeps them warm, wing feathers allow flight and tail feathers are used for steering. The color of the feathers can be used to hide the bird. Birds are a group of endothermic vertebrates by feathers, toothless beaked jaws, the laying of hard-shelled eggs, a high metabolic rate, a four-chambered heart, and a strong yet lightweight skeleton.
These days all the kids are into junk food,but do you know how much bad are they here are some points-
- They contain excess sugar and if you eat it once in a day your sugar intake is over.
- They contain too much which is not good for health.
- They contain too much of oil which is not at all good for health
- So say “no” to junk food
I WANT TO DISCOVER MORE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY.I DID MANY EXPERIMENTS LIKE EXPERIMENT OF SOLAR CAP(IN MY SCHOOL).IN,THAT WE HAD TO GO IN SUNLIGHT AND THERE WAS A MOTOR FITTED ON IT.WHEN WE WENT IN SUNLIGHT THE MOTOR STARTED SPINNING.IT WAS SO AMAZING.I JUST LOVED IT.I WANTED TO TRY MORE SUCH EXPERIMENTS.BUT,MY EXAMS STARTED IN NEXT WEEKS.AND,THEN MY VACATIONS STARTED.BUT I DID 7 MORE EXPERIMENTS.
|Also called||Ford Endeavour|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||5-door wagon|
|Layout||Front engine, rear wheel drive or four wheel drive|
|Engine||2.0 L EcoBoost I4 Petrol
2.2 L Duratorq I4 Diesel
2.5 L Duratorq I4 Diesel
3.2 L Duratorq I5 Diesel
Here is a picture of the car
The engine is dam cool here is a picture
The interior is so awesome here is a picture
The wheels are so amazing here is a picture
A horror film is a movie that seeks to elicit a physiological reaction, such as an elevated heartbeat, through the use of fear and shocking one’s audiences. … Plots within the horror genre often involve the intrusion of an evil force, event, or personage into the everyday world.
A car (or automobile) is a wheeled motor vehicle used for transportation. … Cars came into global use during the 20th century, and developed economies depend on them. The year 1886 is regarded as the birth year