A robot is a machine—especially one programmable by a computer— capable of carrying out a complex series of actions automatically. Robots can be guided by an external control device or the control may be embedded within. Robots may be constructed to take on human form but most robots are machines designed to perform a task with no regard to how they look.
Wasted food = methane gas. The food that we send to landfills doesn’t compost and turn into lovely dirt. That’s because landfills don’t provide air or light. And when food rots without sufficient oxygen, as it does in a landfill, methane gas is produced.
Why it causes enviroment pollution:
Environmental Impact of Food Waste in the US. … Additionally, most uneaten foodrots in landfills where it accounts for almost 25% of U.S. methane emissions. Methane is a powerful greenhouse gas that is 21 times more harmful to theenvironment than CO2.
Water pollution occurs when harmful substances—often chemicals or microorganisms—contaminate a stream, river, lake, ocean, aquifer, or other body of water, degrading water quality and rendering it toxic to humans or the
- Use less water. …
- Keep your car repaired. …
- Use organic gardening techniques. …
- Compost and contain yard waste. …
- Deal with household chemicals and medicines properly. …
- Go sustainable. …
- Eating a diet rich in vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may reduce risk for heart disease, including heart attack and .
- Eating a diet rich in some vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may protect against certain types of cancers.